Insure For Travel - Travel Insurance Logo

Young Driver Excess Insurance

We have partnered with Questor Insurance to provide you with Young Driver Excess Insurance.

This insurance covers a young driver's excess in the event of a motor insurance claim, subject to the policy's terms and conditions.

In the unfortunate event of a car insurance claim, you can cover your unexpected motor excess liabilities and losses with this insurance cover.

To be covered by this insurance, you must hold a current and full UK driving licence, or a full internationally recognised one and be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.

Questor Insurance is a trading brand and registered trademark of Riverside Underwriting Limited.