Insure For Travel - Travel Insurance Logo

Motorbike / Motorcycle Breakdown Insurance

Our Insure 4 Breakdown cover for motorbikes is available for UK only cover or UK and Europe. The UK and Europe cover can be either a single trip policy of up to 31 days or an annual multi-trip policy with up to a maximum of 90 days cover.

UK cover can be for a motorbike of either up to 10 years or 15 years old and European cover is limited to motorbikes of up to 10 years old.

For motorbikes under 10 years old, home and roadside assist is available.

Get a quotation online now and then purchase your policy.