Insure For Travel - Travel Insurance Logo

Car Breakdown Insurance

Our Insure 4 Breakdown car policies, are for cars and 4x4s and cover either UK breakdowns only, or both UK and European ones. The UK only policies can be for a car up to 10 or 15 years old and the UK and European policies can be for either a single trip of up to 31 days or an annual multi-trip policy with up to 90 days cover.

Two annual UK cover levels are available, one for vehicles up to 10 years old and the other for those up to 15 years old.

Home and roadside assistance is available when the car is less than 10 years old.

So get an online quotation today and then purchase your policy online.