If you have a pre-existing medical condition you’ve probably found that many standard travel insurance policies do not include cover for a pre existing medical problem. Get a quote from the medical travel insurance specialists at Insure For Travel, and see how little it can cost to give yourself travel insurance protection for your medical condition.
All medical travel insurance policies are tailor made to your specific needs via our easy to use medical travel insurance screening process. Just answer some questions about your medical condition and you’ll be given an instant travel insurance quote, so you can get travel insurance cover for your medical needs within minutes. Simple, no fuss medical travel insurance protection at www.insurefortravel.co.uk
The following items are provided free of charge when purchasing travel insurance for pre exsisting medical conditions
* £250 - Sending emergency medical prescription aboard – if lost/stolen
* £250 - Emergency replacement of prescription glasses abroad – (incl eye test if necessary) - if lost/stolen/damaged
* £500 -Recovering after surgery abroad(recuperative holiday if surgery and hospital for 5+ days)
* £150 -Hospital benefit in the UK
* £200 -Home help in the UK
* £1500 - Corrective cosmetic surgery in the UK(to soft facial tissue)
* £50 - NHS Prescription medication in the UK
Many standard travel insurance comapnies do not offer cover for pre exsisting medical conditions in their travel insurance policies, so get a quote with the specialist pre exsisting medical conditions insurance provider, and get the pre exsisting medical conditionsinsurance cover you need on your trip away. Our medical screening system is easy to use, and within minutes you will have a tailor made pre exsisting medical conditions insurance policy.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Register Number:458950.