Travel Insurance for Scuba Diving 30 metres
Travel insurance for scuba-diving holidays
For all those scuba-diving enthusiasts we are now able to provide scuba-diving from 18 metres to 30m metres depending on the qualification of each individual all.
Whether you drive 15 metres or 30 metres there is always a high degree of risk involved especially with injuries caused from changing pressure which could lead to the Bends
Details are provided below:-
NOTE: Scuba diving - scuba diving to the following depths. Provided you are diving under the direction of an accredited dive marshal, instructor or guide. Alternatively, if qualified, within the guidelines of the relevant diving or training agency or organisation and not diving alone:
• PADI Open Water - 18 metres • PADI Advanced Open Water - 30 metres • BSAC Ocean Diver - 20 metres
• BSAC Sports Diver - 30 metres • BSAC Dive Leader - 30 metres.
Insurers must agree with any equivalent qualification. If you do not hold a qualification, we will only cover you to dive to a depth of 18 metres. You will not be covered under this Policy if you travel by air within 24 hrs after participating in scuba diving.
Insure for Travel understands the importance of including your medical condition before you travel so we offer all our customers going on that long trip a simple easy to use solution to get travel insurance specifically for those with pre-existing medical conditions especially if you need to include a number of different types of medical ailments .Simply click get travel insurance quote on the right and complete your details in our fast online quote tool to be presented with a range of policy options for pre-existing medical conditions from as little as £8.00
The following items are provided free of charge when purchasing Medical travel insurance:
• £250 - Sending emergency medical prescription aboard – if lost/stolen
• £250 - Emergency replacement of prescription glasses abroad – (incl eye test if necessary) - if lost/stolen/damaged
• £500 -Recovering after surgery abroad(recuperative holiday if surgery and hospital for 5+ days)
• £150 -Hospital benefit in the UK
• £200 -Home help in the UK
• £1500 - Corrective cosmetic surgery in the UK(to soft facial tissue)
• £50 - NHS Prescription medication in the UK
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm or alternatively please feel free to call us on our standard call charge telephone number - 01903209903
We are closed over the weekend and Bank holiday periods but we promise to reply by email within a two hour window.
Insure For Travel is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Register No: 458950.