Travel insurance for angina
Travel insurance for Angina
We at Insure for Travel Ltd are pleased to offer a simple and user friendly online application process for online travel insurance quote requests and purchases. Our system is designed specifically for travelers requiring insurance cover for pre-existing medical conditions, in particular for our customers with angina. Our medical screening service will allow you to enter the necessary medical information in the comfort of your home and at your own pace. However, should you have any queries or would prefer for one of our consultants to go through the process or any part thereof over the telephone, we will of course be happy to assist you at no extra cost. With over 30 years of travel insurance experience and expertise, we use this vast knowledge to source the most competitive rates possible for our travel Insurance for angina customers, as well as for a wide range of additional pre-existing travel insurance options. Should you be travelling for a city break in Europe, long haul to Asia or the USA, or perhaps on that long awaited Worldwide cruise of a lifetime, we are here to help.
Please remember when you are walking through our online medical screening process for travel insurance for angina you will be required to answer a number of questions to include this medical condition to your travel insurance policy.
The following questions below are included:
• Have you ever had a heart bypass, an angioplasty or a coronary stent?
• Have you ever been a smoker?
• How many (if any) heart attacks have you had?
• How long ago was the date of onset or treatment to prevent this heart problem?
• Are you awaiting any tests, test results, surgery or to see a heart specialist about new symptoms?
• Can you always walk 200yds on the flat with no chest pain or tightness or breathlessness?
• Do you ever have any chest pain or tightness or breathlessness at rest?
• Have you been advised to take medication for high blood pressure?
• Have you been advised to take medication to lower your cholesterol?
Every year around approximately 20,000 people in England develop the symptoms of angina for the first time. The main symptom of angina could be a dull ache or tightness across the chest. The discomfort occurs if an area in your heart is low in oxygen-rich blood. Pain can sometimes be felt across the chest, to your left arm through to your neck ,jaw, back and sometimes into your shoulders. Pain is sometimes compared to the pain you get with indigestion. Many people are unable to pinpoint where the pain is coming from. Sickness, tiredness, being short of breath, feeling light headed can also happen.
Angina is not classed as a disease but an underlying heart problem. The underlying causes can be related to the following-
• Cholesterol found in the blood and also a excess of certain fats.
• Having High Blood Pressure.
• Excess amounts of Sugar found in your blood due to Diabetes.
As angina has many symptoms and causes, all pain should be checked out with your doctor.
If you have the above medical condition and wish for the condition to be covered by your travel insurance policy for peace of mind . Please do not hesitate to contact us on the following number 01903 209903 and we will do our utmost to help you in any way we can.