Kidney Infection Travel Insurance
Looking for great value travel insurance that can cover kidney infection? If you have, or have had, a kidney infection, then look no further than Insure For Travel for your travel insurance needs. Get a quote for travel insurance with us, and our medical screening system will ask a series of questions about your kidney infection and provide you with a quote based upon your circumstances.
If you have had, or have a kidney infection, then don’t go away on your holiday, or business trip, without a travel insurance policy that is able to cover kidney infection. If the unforeseen happens you don’t want to find yourself facing huge medical bills relating to your kidney infection, especially if you travel to the USA. So get a quote for travel insurance including cover for kidney infection today at www.insurefortravel.co.uk
The following items are provided free of charge when purchasing travel insurance for pre exsisting medical conditions
* £250 - Sending emergency medical prescription aboard – if lost/stolen
* £250 - Emergency replacement of prescription glasses abroad – (incl eye test if necessary) - if lost/stolen/damaged
* £500 -Recovering after surgery abroad(recuperative holiday if surgery and hospital for 5+ days)
* £150 -Hospital benefit in the UK
* £200 -Home help in the UK
* £1500 - Corrective cosmetic surgery in the UK(to soft facial tissue)
* £50 - NHS Prescription medication in the UK
Many standard travel insurance comapnies do not offer cover for pre exsisting medical conditions in their travel insurance policies, so get a quote with the specialist pre exsisting medical conditions insurance provider, and get the pre exsisting medical conditionsinsurance cover you need on your trip away. Our medical screening system is easy to use, and within minutes you will have a tailor made pre exsisting medical conditions insurance policy.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Register Number:458950.