As from the 8th October 2021, we are currently upgrading our travel insurance policies and will be back very soon. In the meantime, we can offer you a quote from a wide range of policies provided by our partner Just Cover.
Alzheimers Travel Insurance
Alzheimers travel insurance online from Insure For Travel, your one stop shop for Alzheimers travel insurance. If you suffer from Alzheimers and are planning a trip away, make sure you have a travel insurance policy in place that covers your Alzheimers condition, so you aren’t left facing huge medical bills should the unexpected occur whilst you are away. This is especially the case if you are travelling to the USA.
Getting an Alzheimers travel insurance policy from Insure For Travel couldn’t be easier. Our Alzheimers medical screening process if straightforward and easy to do, so you can get travel insurance cover for your Alzheimers within minutes. Wherever you are travelling to, if you have Alzheimers it makes sense to get a great quality Alzheimers travel insurance policy that won’t break the bank! Get a quote today for Alzheimers travel insurance from www.insurefortravel.co.uk
The following items are provided free of charge when purchasing travel insurance for pre exsisting medical conditions
* £250 - Sending emergency medical prescription aboard – if lost/stolen
* £250 - Emergency replacement of prescription glasses abroad – (incl eye test if necessary) - if lost/stolen/damaged
* £500 -Recovering after surgery abroad(recuperative holiday if surgery and hospital for 5+ days)
* £150 -Hospital benefit in the UK
* £200 -Home help in the UK
* £1500 - Corrective cosmetic surgery in the UK(to soft facial tissue)
* £50 - NHS Prescription medication in the UK
Many standard travel insurance comapnies do not offer cover for pre exsisting medical conditions in their travel insurance policies, so get a quote with the specialist pre exsisting medical conditions insurance provider, and get the pre exsisting medical conditionsinsurance cover you need on your trip away. Our medical screening system is easy to use, and within minutes you will have a tailor made pre exsisting medical conditions insurance policy.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Register Number:458950.